Lucent Sky AVM version 2003 releases
Lucent Sky AVM version 2003 MR
New features in 2003 MR
- Custom Java runtimes can now be set to replace the built-in Java runtimes and be used for the build process
- The Java build engine has been updated to improve performance
- The secondary binary analysis engine for Java has been updated
Source code analysis
- The source code analysis engines for .NET, C/C++, Java, and Python has been updated
- Weakness policies and the built-in rule package have been updated to support CWE v4.0
- CWE-3 has been removed as part of the update to CWE v4.0
- The Web UI has been updated
- The CLI has been updated
- The Visual Studio extension and Eclipse plug-in have been updated
Issues fixed in 2003 MR
- We fixed an issue where the timestamps for custom rule packages and runtimes have incorrect time zone.
- We fixed an issue where certain JSP files with JSTL tags failed to compile.
- We fixed an issue where a .ear or .war file can be specified as the target of direct binary analysis.
- We fixed an issue where files skipped during Python source code analysis is not logged.
- We fixed an issue where Maven logs is not being properly written.