Lucent Sky AVM
If you are just starting to use Lucent Sky AVM, this section contains guides that will walk you through the essentials of Lucent Sky AVM.
- Get started with Lucent Sky AVM Web UI
- Get started with Lucent Sky AVM CLI
- Get started with Lucent Sky AVM Visual Studio Extension
- Get started with Lucent Sky AVM Eclipse plug-in
Either you are setting up an on-premise Lucent Sky AVM server, or connecting to a Lucent Sky AVM server from your development environments, these guides should come in handy.
- Administration guide to CLEAR Engine and Web UI
- Administration guide to Lucent Sky AVM CLI
- Administration guide to Lucent Sky AVM Visual Studio Extension
- Administration guide to Lucent Sky AVM Eclipse plug-in
Just started using Lucent Sky AVM?
Looking for more advanced use cases?
- Scan with advanced options
- Scan an application using direct binary analysis
- Scan an application with a specific runtime
- Scan an application using a custom rule package
- Include Application Protection Library in an application
- Suppress results from appearing in future scans
If you are looking for help in a specific topic, this is where to go. (Hint: try to big search box at the top!)
Build, analysis, and remediation
- Troubleshoot scan errors
- Troubleshoot Ant errors
- Troubleshoot ASP.NET compilation errors
- Troubleshoot Maven errors
- Troubleshoot MSBuild errors
- Troubleshoot encoding problems
- Lucent Sky AVM scan result code
Release notes of the current version and up to two previous versions are included below. To obtain release notes of an earlier release, contact Lucent Sky support.